Sunday, December 30, 2007

Reinvention

So it's only two days left to the new year; OK, it's just one day and one-half hour to go. I'll leave the New Year resolution part to tomorrow. Tonight I have been toying around with this idea of reinventing myself for the coming year. Why reinvent? I'm asking myself the same question at this time. No answers yet though...

Well, it's just a thought. Some I can do. Some I definitely won't. But it doesn't hurt to think now does it? Not too much lar... And at least it's penned down for posterity's sake; who knows, next year I'll be laughing at it - then at least it would have been good for something!

1. New hairstyle? But my hair's to sparse and short. Perhaps a different colour? Hmm...
2. A new face? Uh oh...plastic surgery's a bit too much for me!
3. New glasses - the thin-framed ones looks nice. Something to consider...
4. Stop putting on weight - diet and exercise is on the horizon
5. Out from under the shell! Gotta go out and meet new people. Hey, I'm getting goosebumps already!
6. Diff'rnt clothes - maybe those tight, body-hugging ones? Branded clothes? Ouch!
7. Accessorise! A chain and a watch perhaps?
8. Gotta get those sunglasses - really look cool leh!
9. Need new shoes...something more 'in'!
10. OK, my Iswara won't do me any good in getting the chicks/ducks - time for something new!
11. Gotta learn those one-liners...
12. Get my own place - freedom to do whatever I want...which includes, @&*...

They say necessity is the mother of invention. Although they never said anything about reinvention, I think it's the same. The need is strong in me...

Ready for the new me?

No comments: