Monday, December 17, 2007

Insomnia!

Oh crap...and this has to happen on a Monday morning. Especially when I have to work later. I guess that's what I get for taking a can of Carlsberg while watching Liverpool go down earlier in the night. Yeah, alcohol tends to keep me awake rather than put me to sleep - unless I take too much of course.

Of course I had to go reading The Edge Weekly just before trying to doze off. Usually reading makes me sleepy but not tonight. It was a rather long evening actually: had to help out a friend to prepare for his kid's full moon gathering in the afternoon before actually attending it; then retiring to a friend's place to watch the match. Thought I would be feeling a little more tired than I should be.

But perhaps there are other things on my mind too. Subconsciously perhaps. Perhaps... Oh well I guess I have to try to go and sleep again, otherwise it would be a really long day.

Nite, I hope...

No comments: