Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The Gift

Finally I got it! After huffing and puffing for the last two weeks - I got the gift. Yup, it's the Lumix FX33: came with a carry case, mini tripod, 2GB SD card and screen protector. I must say it looks fantastic up-close; there was a plethora of features to play with too. I'm sure my friend would love it. Too bad Harvey Norman didn't have a gift-wrapping service. Too lazy to do it myself, so I paid five ringgit to have it gift-wrapped. Pricey but saves on the time and headache.

Tomorrow I'll be watching I Am Legend with the lucky guy at Cineleisure. Neither of us have been there - so it'll be interesting. We'll probably have dinner too, probably at Tony Roma's. It's about time he experienced some fine dining. Wondering when's the best time to pass the gift to him...I'd love to see the look on his face!!

Anyway that's tomorrow. It'll be a great day I hope!

No comments: