Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everybody! I hope everybody is into season of joy and giving...I certainly have. And I'm loving every moment of it...

To round up this Christmas period, I've got some pics of Christmas decor from the shopping complexes. Yeah I know it's a bit corny, but better than nothin'...

Megamall Concourse

The Gardens Concourse

The Gardens Concourse, view from the heavens

1 Utama Old Wing Concourse: Disney Theme

Close up of a tree

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

1 Utama New Wing: The Oval

Performance in motion

Little Drummer Boy

Little Drummer Boy: Close up - the face actually moves...

The Curve Concourse

Another heavenly view

Hanging from the ceiling

Traditional house?

Hi Mr. Snowman!

The Street

The best decorated Christmas tree I could find

Can you see the 'snow'?

Better view here...

Snowflakes a fallin'

Frolicking in the 'snow'

Our office had a Christmas/New Year gathering cum gift-exchange on Friday. Well, it's one of those yearly company tradition, so no issues there. Well, I got a Liverpool T-shirt and key-ring plus a wall clock. So touched by my boss' generosity - she went and got everybody extra gifts apart from the gift-exchange ones. Finally had to show the two Christmas cakes - they're so cute!


Needless to say neither the carolers, Christmas tree, Santa or snowman
lasted very long...

Let me end with this tune by Corbin Bleu (sounds familiar? yup, the frizzy-haired guy from High School Musical):




I wish you peace and joy this Christmas,
I want the light of love to shine,
I'm gonna say a prayer, that everywhere,
There's hope,
This Christmas time!!

No comments: