Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Gift Hunting

This Christmas gift hunting is friggin' difficult...uurgh...especially when you wanna buy something thoughtful. Or at least it lasts for some time, has some use and reminds the recipient of you!!! Thank god I need to get something for a guy and not a girl. Now, that would be a whole load of headache...

Luckily electronic items are good choices - they are gender-neutral (except the choice of colours maybe), useful, and reminds him/her of you whenever he/she uses it!! Flipside is that is more pricey than the usual RM 20 Christmas gifts!!

OK: my choice has boiled down to the following two but I think the decision has been made for me.
Ricoh Caplio R7


Panasonic Lumix FX-33


There is not much to separate the two cameras. But the Caplio is difficult to find, so I'll probably have to get the Lumix.

Can't wait to see the look on my friend's face!!! Why? Being as blur as he is, he probably wouldn't be expecting it, even though I have been pestering him for clues last two weeks...

No comments: