Friday, December 28, 2007

Procrastination

Now who would have thought...but it's true! It's one of my greatest weakness, I have to admit. I don't look the type I know, but I do procrastinate quite a bit. Of course not in all things - important things are done promptly but, the less important ones are left behind. It's just so difficult to get myself to do those things; not because they are unimportant, but I guess I'm just too lazy to do them.

Let me give you a list, and you decide?


1. Haven't washed my car in two months - and yes it's dirty!
2. Just emptied the last clothing from my travel bag from Sabah two months ago.
3. Have not even started to clear items from my boxes of stuff from Sabah.
4. No new clothes last two Chinese New Year celebrations...
5. Car wipers are almost useless, but can still use mah!
6. Wanna see how deep the cavity in my wisdom tooth goes.
7. I actually still have RM 1 coins!

These are just some of the examples of my procrastinative behaviour. They may not be the best examples, but I think you get the drift. This was supposed to have been completed yesterday night - well you know why I'm still unfinished on Saturday morning. Perhaps a bit more concentration and willpower would help. Perhaps not...

Let me think about it...tomorrow :))))

No comments: