Wednesday, October 10, 2007

My Picture Story: Butterworth

Sorry if the picture quality leaves much to be desired...but what do you expect of a phone camera?

A view of Pearl View Hotel, where I stayed for the last three days

My hotel room: you can see how cheap and simple it is...


Well, this is the shower - no bath tub for me to soak my weary body in...


A view of Butterworth town


Another view of the town, towards the north


Sunway Carnival Mall: the latest 'lepak' place in town


In the background is the Sunway Hotel, Seberang Jaya


But it seems very empty...maybe it's a weekday...


Not many places with an indoor car showroom in a shopping complex!


OK, this is a camera effect gone horribly wrong...but at least you now know there's a
GSC cinema in Seberang Jaya!


That's my dinner last night! Grilled sumthing Platter from Manhattan Fish Market...it tastes better than it actually looks! Phew!


This is another shopping complex: Penang Megamall; haven't gone there yet, but definitely something to look forward to for my next trip!


On my drive back: heavy weather ahead! It rained, nearly had my car sideswiped and crashed into fallen tree - what an eventful drive...

No comments: