Monday, October 15, 2007

Another Night Out

Just came back from another night out. Unfortunately the pics didn't turn out right - so this will be one of those drab ones. One of those friend outings again, which inevitably end up as a booze session.

Started off with dinner at IKEA; gee, didn't know that they had a rather popular eatery there. Had this small chicken leg with potato - nothing to shout about though. Went over to the Curve, Cineleisure and then Ikano Power Centre (again!): that's when I tried taking my photos, which didn't turn out well at all for some reason (sigh!). Oh well, there'll be other opportunities.

We ended up in Island Cafe, SS2, where we had some beers reminiscing old times; which in a sense was good, since we all have different experiences to share. I miss these sharing sessions, isolated in Sabah for such a long time, that I came to long for them. And again, four bottles of Skol beer made me only slightly woozy - but since I was driving, I had to pretend that I was totally in control.

It was a good time, with a lot of laughs; just wish that I could do this more often. I do really feel lonely sometimes - guess I have to get out and meet people more often. But that would mean leaving my comfort zone, of which people of my nature loathe to do. You win some, you lose some...I guess...

No comments: