Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Complaints...

Well, this article came out in The Star today and I'd like to point out this particular excerpt:

A total of 1,838 complaints were lodged from Jan 1 to June 30 this year with almost 80% made against services provided by hospitals, clinics or polyclinics. About 60% were about misconduct by ministry staff and the quality of services.

The top five hospitals with the most complaints are Serdang, Penang, Kuala Lumpur, Sultanah Nur Zahirah in Terengganu and Ampang.


Gee, I guess things haven't changed the slightest after I left Serdang...and I'm actually glad that I'm not there now. I'm sure the Heads of Departments will get a bit of flak from the Pengarah Hospital, but I'm sure the reason for the many complaints is also because of him...

Oh well, that's government hospitals for you...

No comments: