Thursday, February 21, 2008

Told You MAS sucks...

Grrr...here I am sitting at the Kuching International Airport Coffee Bean waiting for my flight back to KL. Guess what it's been delayed by about one hour; my second such delay in six months. Not even an apology or explanation about why the flight was delayed...just an unsmiling check-in counter lady saying 'flight delayed'. Yeah, not even a sorry. Is this how the new, revamped MAS is gonna move back into profitability? Bleaarghh...

One good thing though, I get to test my Eee PC! Yeah it's performing exceptionally so far. Thank god I got it...RM 1,300 well spent. Only thing is it tends to get a bit hot when it's in use and when it is being charged. And the touchpad is not that sensitive. But mild drawbacks compared to the advantages it offers. Great!

OK, back to Face-booking!

No comments: