Saturday, February 16, 2008

Believable?

This is one hot letter from the (sometimes) juicy advice column on Sundays from The Star...

Bedevilled by evil twin

I’M a 16-year-old boy. I like reading your column because I think it is really helpful. I am writing to you because I am having a serious problem that has been plaguing me for a long time.

The main cause of my problem is my fraternal twin sister. We shared the same room until we turned 12. After that, I decided to sleep in another room because I wanted my privacy.

Even though we had separate rooms, she occasionally sneaked into my room at night to sleep with me on my bed. I told her we were not supposed to be sleeping together, but she said she just wanted to be near me.

She also touches my private parts in bed. This happens all the time and I can’t take it anymore. I have told her off and even begged her to stop it but she’ll respond by telling me that I can touch her, too.

Furthermore, when I tell my parents about it, they tell me that she is my sister and it is okay for us to sleep together. They don’t believe me when I tell them that she touches my private parts. I know, I have strange parents and they always side with my sister.

But the incident that really scared and disgusted me happened last month, when my parents were abroad.

I was showering in my bathroom when she unlocked the door with a key and came in naked. I yelled at her to get out immediately, but she wouldn’t.

She told me that if I didn’t let her do what she wanted, she would tell my parents that I beat her and then I would be in big trouble. I know how clever she is at pretending and my parents will definitely believe her, so I submitted to her. She groped and kissed me all over and then performed oral sex on me.

I begged her to stop and told her that siblings don’t do this to each other. She just went on but I didn’t dare to use force against her because I was afraid that she would tell my parents that I beat her.

I have told some of my friends and my school counsellor about it but they don’t believe me because she is so good at telling lies. I thought she did this because she needed attention from guys so I introduced her to some of my friends. As far as I know, she doesn’t mix around with guys much. They were all very interested in getting to know her because she is pretty.

After that meeting, she told me to tell them that she wasn’t interested in them. She said that they only wanted to have sex with her. Now, she sleeps with me every night because my parents allow her. Please help me before she ruins my life.

Wow, believable or not? hard to believe huh? I guess these types of incest do occur, rare as it may be. OK, it's not true incest, since there is no sex (perhaps?) going on. But there's still the molesting and oral sex part... I know it is a bit sick, but I can't help wondering whether the guy could have actually enjoyed the experience. I mean, you may not want it but it does not mean you don't want to experience it! Come on, he's sixteen...what with all the raging hormones! Perhaps it will do him well with girls later on in life...

How I wish I could experience that...don't you?

No comments: