Thursday, February 21, 2008

More Delays

Now I'm sitting outside Coffee Bean...after being called to the gate out of the blue; only to find out there we were just called to be there to standby in case a plane was available! And oh, the flight has been delayed twice again - first to 5.45 p.m. and after that to 6.00 p.m. I wonder, whether it is a coincidence that there is another flight to KL at 6.30 p.m.. I can almost bet my bottom dollar that both flights will be merged in the name of cost saving! I don't mind being delayed, but at least have the courtesy or dignity to inform the passengers, instead of making such attempts to save cost. We have other things to do as well...I could have seen another ten patients in this period!

Even after a two-hour delay, there is still not a word of apology from any MAS personnel, let alone providing some refreshements for an increasingly highly-irritated group. So this is what we call Malaysian service!

Edit: Fortunately for MAS, a flight from Miri, bearing the same flight number as mine has just arrived...so I guess I'll be flying off soon. But still, no apology...

No comments: