Saturday, September 15, 2007

Something different...

I'm the kind of person who keeps to himself and is comfortable with daily routines - work, home, sleep. I rarely go out for various reasons, preferring to sit in front of the computer surfing and watching downloaded movies/TV series.

Well it's been some time since I did something different...so I went for makan and exepctedly, a drinking session with a friend tonight. The last time I had liquor was the New Year eve celebrations in 2005 - and that was hard drinking. I wonder how much I could take, but I needn't be overly worried. A few glasses of beer and some whisky coke hardly dented me. I guess I need more to be really drunk. But my friend and I had quite a bit to catch up...not enough for one session. Will have to arrange more similar sessions...and more drinks to go with that!

Wonder whether I'll get a hangover in the morning?

No comments: