Monday, September 24, 2007

Massage!

This is something I have never experienced before. So when there was a suggestion for an office outing, I thought why not? How bad could it be? We went to a place on Brickfields where there were many blind massage parlours - near the YMCA building. It started of well and very relaxing, but as it progressed, it got more and more painful, especially when they started massaging the bony points. And I mean really, really painful! At the end of it my feet really felt numb - both of it!

But that didn't really distract us from our buka puasa meal at an Indian restaurant - it was different for me, again! The food was really appetizing, but I guess the nasi briyani was also quite filling so I didn't really have very much. All in all, it was an interesting night by my standards...

So tomorrow I'm off to Kuching...may my feet be with me!

No comments: