Friday, November 02, 2007

CSI New York

You know after watching all the CSI incarnations to-date, I must re-emphasise that CSI: New York must be one that is on the cutting edge in terms of character development and storyline. Hey, it's gripping in its own way - and this season we are given a glimpse into many new angles: spray-on condoms (first episode), Second Life (wow, one whole episode half-virtual with a femme fatale extraordinaire - and it's not concluded yet!), and of course the creepy Halloween-voodoo edition which I just watched.

And of course I can't wait to see how Mac Taylor's stalker story angle unfolds; I think I've mentioned before that Danny Messer is one can of worms yet to be exploited by the show's producers. I'm quite surprised actually that to read that this series has not got respectable ratings and viewership (but then again, I thought Jericho would be a hit!).

Keep 'em coming!

No comments: