Thursday, January 10, 2008

Most Painful Experience

You know what's the most painful experience a guy would ever have to go through? And I'm not talking about girlfriend breakups OK?? Yeah, you might have guessed it - being kicked in the balls. Fair enough to say that every guy are experienced in this? Uh huh... Well, for those unfortunate enough never to have this (hopefully) once-in-a-lifetime experience, let me share mine with you...

Never guessed it would happen...was a sneak attack by a friend. OK, maybe I was asking for it. Got kicked from the back, in between the thighs - you get the picture... Well, for a split second after the impact, just felt a slight twinge of discomfort...I remember thinking what the fuck? Then the pain hit - deep severe boring pain, rising from down there into my abdomen!! Boy I was hoping to just pass out but I had the unfortunate experience of living through it all, clutching my balls on the ground. Next came the nausea and retching, as if I'd throw up everything. These two alternated assaulting my senses...I could remember trying to shout 'fuck you' under my breath - you just don't have the air to say anything! I was down for at least 20 minutes - really down and out. Oh God...it was something to remember. When the sensations finally subsided, I could barely stand; took me another 10-15 minutes before I could even begin to walk. Hmmph...my friend was laughing all the way... Yeah, your balls will be mine some day!

Let me just leave you with a visual description of what I felt, courtesy of some dumb asses and YouTube!

No comments: