Sunday, November 19, 2006

Struck again!

Now who ever said lightning doesn't strike twice at the same place? Danged it, my computer is struck by lightning (err, more to the point: electrical surge) for the second time in two weeks. Sad thing is I wasn't even using it at the same time. So again I will be offline to the world for a few days. Thankfully I still have a distraction in my worldly affairs...namely work.

I wonder how much damage it'll be this time. It took out my monitor and modem too. Came back from work on Friday night and nothing works after a loud pop. Ddin't have the time to do anything yesterday...will try to get a new modem today. Sigh...and that means more money. Maybe I should sue Tenaga Nasional for my losses...

Well, I'm gonna go off shift soon. Had been a relatively quiet night, but a busy day...hopefully things will improve. Wish me luck!!

No comments: