Thursday, July 13, 2006

A Year Older

I am writing this post World Cup blues. Actually didn't really have the chance to get much of a hangover, as work is really heavy. But I did manage to scrape in a two-day rest and relaxation.

Well it's official: I am a year older now. Gee still feel like a kid though. Spent the morning at the mall: think the last time I went to a mall was three months ago. Didn't miss a thing though. Everything looked the same. Got a shoe for myself. Rest of the day spent sleeping and watching Disney channel movies. Told ya I was still a kid at heart.

What does the new year hold for me? Hmm...maybe I'll think of quitting my job and retire early. But then I'll have to find a new job. Aargh...life is so tough, especially when it involves money. Sad isn't it? A girl? That'll be a dream...but a dream is a wish your heart makes isn't it? Well, I'm not dreaming it just yet...

Baby nephew is two weeks old now. Oh I didn't blog it as we were in midst of the World Cup. looks a big bigger now. Maybe around 3 kgs. Quite a feedee and crier, but doesn't wake me during the nights. Thank God I have insensitive ears, to crying of course...

Ok, ok...he's crying again. Need to go to see what's the bother. And then figure out what to do today. Life is Ruff...

No comments: