Sunday, July 13, 2008

Birthday!!

Wow for the first time in 10 years some people actually remember my birthday...guess I must thank Facebook! Well to me birthdays are nothing special...I tend to work during my birthdays anyway...

This year I had dinner yesterday, a lunch today and had a shirt given to me for my birthday...not to mention the numerous e-cards (via Facebook of course!) I got...well at least it reminds me that there are still those out there who still care about me...

Chess playing at The Curve

A fountain to boot

Can you spot the error?

Where we had my birthday lunch...

Two types of beer...can't tell the difference? Neither could we...

Some salmon thingy...

My chicken breast and cocktail

For those who can't remember how Linus looks...

Thank you everybody!

No comments: