Friday, June 27, 2008

Need To Vent

OK I need to do this before everything I've worked for these years go down the drain...I mean my self-control.

I've been very upset and angry this last few days after finding out that a friend of mine wrote about an incident that happened between me and another common friend a few years back. In his blog. Well I guess he thought his blog was a secret...obviously not. This is not the first time he had wrote negatively about me. But somehow this time I took it rather badly for some reason. Or perhaps it's a cumulative effects of all the various pieces he had written...I don't know.

I do not want to mention further about what he had written - I guess he is entitled to his opinion. It's after some reflection I realise he looks down on me (and other similar friends) for one sole reason: that I've never been in a relationship with a girl. Well we are both professionals, successful (in our own separate ways), well-to-do...what else could it be I wonder. The only difference is that he is married with kids and I am (happily I might add) single. Does that mean he is superior to me? Well he thinks so.

I've rejected his help in looking for my future partner may times. Perhaps that riled him, I dunno. He thinks that I am a failure that I've not been able to find someone of the opposite sex on my own. He has mentioned this publicly before too. So in his eyes I'm a failure as a person, and he thinks he has the right to run (individuals like) me down as he sees fit. Mind you, I'm not the only person he has done so on the blog. Fortunately (or unfortunately?) for my other friend, he does not know the existence of this blog...otherwise let's say there'll be lots of fireworks.

I've ignored his opinions of me all this while because I felt it was not important. Truthfully I am sensitive to how people look at me...not that I am too bothered, but I want to be a person that lives a principled and mostly right, life. I appreciate and seed feedback because I believe it will help me improve myself. But not this kind of feedback!!

So if you happen to read this (you'll know who you are), fuck off and leave me alone!!! And mind your own fucking business - my love life (or lack of it) is none of your fucking business!!!!

OK now that's out...I feel better...sorry for the language...now I can carry on with my life!

No comments: