Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Gotta write something

Yeah I know, it's nearly two weeks since I blooged about something...so here's my two cents worth about last week.

Well, was quite sick last week. Started off with a scratchy throat which turned into pretty high fever, nearly 40 degrees. Had to go out with a friend who came nack for holidays from the UK, despite the fever. You can imagine how that turned out... Wednesday's was the worst. Couldn't get outta bed, and had to go to work nonetheless. Was like a zonked out zombie at work...thanks god I didn't kill any one.

Fever finally broke on Saturday I think. Now I feel a bit better, but tired from the after effects of the infection. Will probably take a few more days before I'm finally up to speed.

The Israel-Hizbollah conflict is hogging the limelight so far...but it is a piece of distressing news. I guess the Israelis played right into the terrorists' hands by bombing and targeting civilians. Guess it's bad publicity all over again... We'll just have to wait and see what happens, and whether the International community can force a cease fire, and more importantly what they are gonna do about Hizbollah, and similar terrorist organisations.

I guess that's all for now. Have to pace myself you know...

No comments: