Monday, February 09, 2009

What A Ride!

Wow...how much difference a week makes! I was in Penang on working visit, but couldn't keep my concentration with all the drama occuring in the State below me!! Well, a lot have been stated over MSM and the Net so I'll just summarise my take on the whole event:

1. Like it or not, BN HAS taken over the state government...
2. The way they have done so is sickening to say the least...
3. The people have spoken their minds...just look at the protests!
4. The ball is now with the courts...erm, I'm not even remotely hoping...
5. The defectors have to come out and publicly declare why they have hopped! Or risk being cursed forever... But I pity the family and relatives who will risk similar treatment though they are innocent (I hope)...
6. Anyone gonna do anything about the EC? They have clearly overstepped their bounds!
7. The Sultan may have had his hand forced...Daulat Tuanku!
8. Reinforces the fact that BN is not fit to lead this country...hopefully more people will see it that way now!

Anyway let's hope that this event has another sting in its tail...for BN that is!

No comments: