Saturday, August 09, 2008

AspireOne

OK this is my new ultra-mobile PC...Acer AspireOne...yeah yeah I know that I've mentioned that I'd never buy another Acer PC, but why not give them another chance?






Well the verdict so far? Great!! I love the better and crisper screen resolution compared to my previous EePC and the smooth, sleek feel and loook to the PC. The Wi-fi is fantastic and works very well; good battery life, nearly 3 hrs per use; I had a bit of a problem with the memory card reader, but it's working (will pay attention to it...) so far. Perhaps my only grouse is that the free 'case' is actually a soft plastic sleeve...could have been better if it was closed like the one given with the EeePC. And at RM 1399 the price is not too steep either.

Anyway I love the portability and that is good enough for me...for now!

No comments: