Thursday, January 25, 2007

I quit!

I've finally had enough!! Just submitted my 24-hour notice of resignation. Calling me back to work during my leave when there are others available really was the final straw. And to think that I was contemplating withdrawing my resignation letter. Hmmph... But at least they made the decision for me!!

So I'm officially done with Government service. But I guess no one will miss me...life will just go on as usual. And what am I to do for now? Hmm...I have no plans to work yet - I can concentrate on the stock market for now and cross the bridge when I come to it. I have little expenditure, and I think my finances can withstand the strain for a few months; after all, it's not like I have nil income - the stock market holds opportunities, although a salary would be nice. I'll see how it goes.

The year is still young after all...

No comments: